The next government must reset Australia’s approach to road safety and productivity.
- RT @PowerTorqueEd: Fresh Challenges Ahead https://t.co/BvUfaedYm1 New governments can be exciting, with a sense of optimism with fresh… https://t.co/tqLDkVwY24
- RT @PowerTorqueEd: It’s Good To Be Back https://t.co/WGpLeOyN5t The overwhelming sentiment among those attending Trucking Australia 22… https://t.co/qMXAkU2zaO
- RT @StraightshotT: Shout out to the transport associations that continue to follow up the Adblue issue with Govt, fuel tax credits, tr… https://t.co/o6oW8tBTJa
- RT @A_hv101: The Australian Trucking conference was great. There was so much information shared and discussed. I particularly en… https://t.co/TSiN8D4KuE
- RT @A_hv101: well done A&R Magill. https://t.co/JZf5CBFRGo
13 April 2022
23 February 2022
Do you know someone who goes over and above for the trucking industry?
16 February 2022